Tips for finding your ring size:
- Measure your finger in warm temperatures at the end of the day.
- If your knuckle is a lot larger than the base of your finger, use Method B below, except measure both the
base of your finger and your knuckle and select a size in between the two.
Tips if youíre buying the ring as a surprise:
- Ask your intended recipientís mother or friend if they know his/her finger size.
- Borrow one of your intended recipientís rings and use Method A below. (Make sure to borrow a ring that
fits the finger you intend your gift ring to fit.)
Other tips and information:
- When considering a wide band, move up a size from your measurement, for comfortís sake.
- Different countries have different ring-size systems. All sizes listed here are standard American sizes.
- The average womanís ring size is about 6. The average manís ring size is about 10.
- Your ring size will be about half a size larger on your primary hand (i.e., the hand you write with).